How To Use Language And Input Settings - LG G Flex
Learn how to use language and input settings on your LG G Flex. Select the language for the text on your phone and for configuring the on-screen keyboard, including words that youve added to its dictionary.
- Language: Choose a language to use on your phone.
- Spelling correction : Allows spelling correction when using the on-screen keyboard.
- Personal dictionary: Allows you to view, edit, and add words to your personal dictionary.
- Default: Allows you to select the default keyboard type. Checkmark the keyboard you want to use from Android keyboard (AOSP), Google voice typing, and LG Keyboard. Tap Settings icon to configure each keyboards settings.
- Voice Search: Touch to configure the Voice Search settings.
- Text-to-speech output: Touch to set the preferred engine or general settings for text-to-speech output.
- Pointer speed: Adjust the pointer speed.