How To Backup And Reset - LG G Flex
Learn how to backup and reset on your LG G Flex. You can also back up your data to the Google server and reset your device.
Backup my data
- Back up app data, Wi-Fi passwords, and other settings to Google servers.
- Displays the account that is currently being used to back up information.
- When reinstalling an app, restore backed up settings and data.
LG Backup service
- Backs up all information on the device and restores it in the event of data loss or replacement.
Factory data reset
- Erases all data on the phone, except as follows. In the event of device failure or error, your device may record in an error log information about the devices status at the time of the error event. The information recorded in the error log may include data about application names and usage, cell phone location and number, GPS status, memory usage and other non-personal device status information.
- This information is stored on your phone, and can only be accessed by LG if the phone is physically returned to LG for repair and service The error log information is used by LG only to diagnose, repair, and improve LGs products and services.