How To Manage Apps On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to manage apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. In order to make more memory available, you will have to manage your applications.
Uninstalling or disabling apps
- To disable default apps, open the All apps screen and tap Menu icon > Uninstall/disable apps. The - icon appears on the apps that you can disable. Select an app and tap Disable.
- To uninstall downloaded apps, open the All apps screen, tap Menu icon > Downloaded apps > Menu icon > Uninstall, select an app, and then tap Uninstall. Alternatively, on the All apps screen, tap Settings > Application manager, select an app, and then tap Uninstall.
- On the All apps screen, tap Menu icon > Show disabled apps, select apps, and then tap Done. Alternatively, on the All apps screen, tap Settings > Application manager, scroll to DISABLED, select an app, and then tap Enable.
- Hide apps that you do not want to see on the All apps screen.
- On the All apps screen, tap Menu icon > Hide apps.
- To display hidden apps, tap Menu > Show hidden apps.
Hiding apps: Hide apps from the All apps screen only. You can continue to use hidden apps.
Disabling apps: Disable selected default apps that cannot be uninstalled from the device. You cannot use disabled apps.
Uninstalling apps: Uninstall downloaded apps.