- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 1685
Files, apps, and other items you download in Internet, Gmail, Email, or in other ways, are stored on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 internal storage. Use the Downloads app to view, reopen, or delete what you have downloaded.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps > Downloads.
- Touch an item to open it.
- Touch headings for earlier downloads to view them.
- Touch items you want to send, to check them, and then touch Share. Touch an option to share the item. Options are: Bluetooth, ChatON, Dropbox, Email, Gmail, Google+, Group Cast, Photo editor, Picasa, Wi-Fi Direct, or YouTube.
- Touch items you want to delete, to check them, and then touch Delete. The items are deleted from your tablet.
- Touch Sort by size or Sort by date, at the bottom of the Downloads pop-up, to switch back and forth.
This article will work on both Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.