How To Use Calculator On Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
The calculator on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 provides the basic arithmetic functions to solve simple arithmetic problems and advanced operators to solve more complex problems.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps > Calculator.
- Enter the first number using the numeric keys.
- Enter the operation for your calculation by touching the + (add), - (subtract), (multiply), or (divide) key.
- Enter the next number.
- To view the result, touch the = (equals) key.
- Repeat Steps 3 through 5 as many times as required.
- Touch C to clear the result.
- For more advanced problems, rotate your device to landscape mode and use the advanced operators sin, ln, cos, log, tan, and so on, just as you would on a pocket calculator.
- Touch and hold entries in the Calculator's display field to copy or cut the contents of the display. Copied to clipboard displays. Paste the copied value in another app.
This article will work on both Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.