How To Receive Contacts From Other Devices On Sony Xperia Z
Learn how to receive contacts from other devices like several device brands, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, and Nokia on your Sony Xperia Z.
To receive contact data sent using Bluetooth technology
- Make sure you have the Bluetooth function turned on and your device set to visible. If not, then you cannot receive data from other devices.
- When you are asked to confirm whether you want to receive the file, tap Accept.
- Drag down the Notification panel and tap the file you received to import the contact data.
To receive contacts sent using a messaging service
- When you receive a new text message, multimedia message, or email message, open the message.
- The received contact data appears as a vCard attachment. Tap, or touch and hold the vCard file to open a menu so you can save the contact data.