How To Use Email Settings – Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to use Email Settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Use the Email Settings to configure your Email preferences.
Note: Available settings depend on the email provider.
- Touch Email icon.
- Touch Menu icon > Settings, then touch General settings. The following options display:
- Display: Set how email is shown in the email list and when you open them.
- Composing and sending: Set what functions are available while composing and sending email.
- Auto advance: Set the screen to show after deleting a message. Choices are: Next email, Previous email, or Email list.
- Confirm deletions: Ask for confirmation before deleting email.
- Priority senders: Enter email addresses that you want treated as a priority.
- Spam addresses: Manage your spam address list.
- Rules for filtering: Create rules for filtering email based on names, address, or subject.
- Touch an account to configure specific settings. Available options depend on the account.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.