How To Compose And Send Email - Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Learn how to compose and send Email on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Use Email to view and manage all your email accounts in one application.
- Touch Email icon.
- If you have multiple accounts set up, choose an account from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Touch Compose icon, then touch fields to enter recipients and the email text.
- While composing a message:
- Touch displayed buttons to set Priority, Tracking options, Security options, and so on.
- Touch Attach icon to add a file to the message. Available options depend on the type of email account.
- Touch the body of the email to enter the text of your email. Touch the text option buttons to edit and format your message text.
- Touch Send Email icon to send the message.
- Touch Save icon to save the email to the Drafts folder.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1.