How To Use Camera Settings - LG G Pad
Learn how to use camera settings on your LG G Pad. To open the Camera application, tap Camera icon on the Home screen.
Using the advanced settings
In the viewfinder, tap Settings icon to open the advanced options. After selecting the option, tap the Back Key icon.
- Voice command icon: Take photos by voice command.
- +/- icon: Defines and controls the amount of sunlight entering the photo.
- Focus Mode icon: Sets the focus mode.
- W4M icon Selects photo resolution. If you choose a high resolution, the file size will increase, which means you will be able to store fewer photos in the memory.
- Auto icon: The ISO rating determines the sensitivity of the camera's light sensor. The higher the ISO, the more sensitive the camera. This is useful in darker conditions when you cannot use the flash.
- AWB icon:Improves color quality in various lighting conditions.
- Effect icon: Applies artistic effects to your pictures.
- Capture icon: Sets a delay after the capture button is pressed. This is ideal if you want to be in the photo.
- Location icon: Activate this to use your tablet's location-based services. Take pictures wherever you are and tag them with the location. If you upload tagged pictures to a blog that supports geo-tagging, you can see the pictures displayed on a map.
Note: This function is only available when GPS is turned on.
- Sound icon: Selects a shutter sound.
- Camera icon: Set to use the Volume Key for capturing pictures or zooming.
- IN icon: Set the storage location for your pictures. Choose from Internal storage and SD card.
- ? icon: Opens the help guide to know how a function operates.
- Refresh icon: Restores all camera default settings.
- When you exit the camera, some settings return to their defaults, such as white balance, color effect, and timer. Check these before you take your next photo.
- The Settings menu is superimposed over the viewfinder, so when you change photo color or quality elements, you will see a preview of the changed image behind the Settings menu.