How To Use Contacts - LG G Pad
Learn how to use contacts on your LG G Pad. You can add contact on your tablet and synchronize them with the contact in your Google Account or other accounts that support syncing contact.
Contacts LG G Pad
Searching for a contact
- From the Home screen, tap Contacts icon to open your contact.
- Tap the Search contacts box and enter the contact name using the keypad. You can also tap a letter along the right side of the screen to access names starting with the chosen letter.
Adding a new contact
- From the Home screen, tap Contact icon.
- Tap + Add to add a new contact and select the desired account (if applicable).
- If you want to add a picture to the new contact, tap New Contact icon. Choose from Take photo to take a picture using the camera or Select from Gallery. Then browse for an image and select it.
- Tap View icon to enter more specific name information.
- Enter the details about your contact.
- Tap Save to save the contact entry.