How To Use Calendar - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to use calendar on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. Use this application to manage events and tasks.
- Touch Calendar icon.
Creating Events or Tasks
- Touch Add icon and use one of the following methods:
- Add event: Enter an event with an optional repeat setting.
- Add task: Enter a task with an optional priority setting.
- Touch a date on the calendar to select it and touch it again.
- Enter a title and specify which calendar to use or sync with. Then touch Edit event details or Edit task details to add more details, such as how often the event repeats, when it has an advance alert, or where it takes place.
- Attach a map showing the location of the event. Enter the location in the Location field, touch Location icon next to the field, and then pinpoint the precise location by touching and holding on the map that appears.
Syncing with Google Calendar
- From a Home screen, touch Apps icon > Settings icon > General tab > Accounts > Google.
- Touch a Google Account > Sync Calendar > Sync now.
To manually sync for updating:
- Touch Calendar icon > Menuicon > Sync.
To display synced events or tasks:
- Touch Calendar icon > Menuicon > Calendars, and then check mark the Google Account.
Changing Calendar Type
At the top of the screen:
- Touch a calendar type: Year, Month, Week, or Day.
- Touch List to list all events or Task to list all tasks.
Searching for Events
- Touch Search icon, and then enter a keyword to use for the search.
- To view todays events, touch Today at the top of the screen.
- Touch an event or task. On the pop-up, touch Menuicon > Delete.
- Touch Menuicon > Delete, select events, and then touch Delete.
- Touch an event. On the pop-up, touch Menuicon > Share via, and then select a sharing method.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2