How To Navigate – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Learn how to navigate on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Use command buttons and the touch screen to navigate. You can use command buttons for navigating.
- Touch Back key to return to the previous screen, option, or step.
- Touch Home button to display the center Home screen.
- Touch and hold to open a list of thumbnail images of apps you have worked with recently. Touch an App to open it.
- Touch Task Manager icon to display the Task Manager.
- To launch Google Search, touch Google Search icon.
- Touch Clear Thumbnails icon to clear all thumbnail images.
Context-sensitive menus offer options for features or screens. To access context-sensitive menus:
- Touch Menu key to display a list of options.
- Touch an option in the list.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.