How To Reboot Apple Watch
If you own an Apple Watch then there are many situations in which you are forced to hard reset or reboot Apple Watch. It is one of the most common troubleshooting tip that is given when you have an issue with any device.
To restart your Apple Watch follow the below steps
- Press and hold down the Side button until you see the Power Off slider.
- Swipe on the Power off slider to turn off your Apple Watch.
- Press the Side button again, and release the button when you see the Apple logo to restart your Apple Watch.
To hard reset your Apple Watch (if it gets hanged) then
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and Side button simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- Release the buttons when you see the Apple logo.