How To Access codes – Nokia Lumia Icon
Learn how to access codes on your Nokia Lumia Icon. Ever wondered what the different codes on your phone are for.
PIN code (4-8 digits)
This protects your SIM card against unauthorized use or is required to access some features. You can set your phone to ask for the PIN code when you turn it on. If you forget the code or it isnt supplied with your card, contact your network service provider. If you type in the code incorrectly 3 times in a row, you need to unblock the code with the PUK code.
- This is required to unblock a PIN code. If not supplied with your SIM card, contact your network service provider. Security code (lock code, password) (min. 4 digits)
- You can set your phone to ask for the lock code that you define. Keep the code secret and in a safe place, separate from your phone.
- If you forget the code and your phone is locked, your phone will require service. Additional charges may apply, and all the personal data on your phone may be deleted.
- For more information, contact Nokia Care or your phone dealer.
- This is used to identify phones in the network. You may also need to give the number to Nokia Care services. To view your IMEI number, dial *#06#.