How To Restart HTC One
Learn how to restart (soft reset) your HTC One. If HTC One is running slower than normal, is unresponsive, or has an app that is not performing properly, try rebooting and see if that helps solve the problem.
- If the display is off, press the POWER button to turn it back on.
- Unlock the display.
- Press and hold the POWER button, and then tap Restart.
- When asked to confirm, tap Restart.
HTC One not responding?
- If HTC One does not respond when you touch the screen or press the buttons, you can still restart it.
- Press and hold the POWER button for at least 10 seconds. HTC One then restarts.