How To Do Hard Reset - Nokia Lumia Icon
Learn how to do hard reset on your Nokia Lumia Icon. When you want to learn more about your phone, or if youre unsure how your phone should work, there are several support channels for you to check.
If your phone freezes
Try the following:
- Press and hold the volume down key and Power/Lock Key at the same time for about 10 seconds. The phone restarts.
- Update your phone software.
- Reset your phone. This restores the factory settings, and erases all your personal content, including apps youve purchased and downloaded. From the Start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings icon > about > reset your phone.
If your issue remains unsolved, contact your network service provider or Nokia for repair options. Before sending your phone for repair, always back up your data, as all personal data in your phone may be deleted.
Note: If you need to identify your phone, to view the unique IMEI number of the phone, dial *#06#.
Find your model number and serial number (IMEI)
- If you need to contact Nokia Care or your service provider, you may need info, such as the model number and the serial number (IMEI).
- To see the info, tap Settings icon > about.
- You can also find the info on your phone label, which is located under the SIM holder.