Choosing Apps To Sync On iPad, iPhone And iPod Touch
To choose on which apps to sync for each device such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, follow the simple steps below
- Plug in the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Click on your device on the left hand side.
- Select the Apps tab.
- Select which apps you dont want to sync on the device by clicking on the check mark to un-check it.
- When youre finished click Apply at the bottom right hand corner.
- A pop-up warning will appear asking if youre sure you want to remove the apps, click Remove and move on with your life.
- Now iTunes should automatically Sync and remove the unwanted apps.
- Do the same thing with the other device(s) so the right apps sync up with the correct device.