Access Samsung Galaxy S Files
You can access the Samsung Galaxy S files, if you are in trouble with putting files go through this article, only for PC users and also for Samsung Galaxy S i900. Follow the simple steps below
- Go to 'Applications'
- Go to 'Settings'
- Scroll down to 'About phone'
- Go to 'USB settings' and select either 'Mass storage' or 'Ask on connection'
- Connect your phone to a computer
- There should be a USB icon on the top left hand corner of your phone. Slide down and click on it.
- Select 'Mount
- You can now add files to the specific folder/s you wish
To safely remove, simply go back to that USB icon, click it then click, 'Unmount'