Steam Games For Linux Part 53 - Bastion
As many of may already know, Steam is available on Linux. Let us see the Game titles and features exclusive on Prime Inspiration.
Bastion is an action role-playing experience that redefines storytelling in games, with a reactive narrator who marks your every move. Explore more than 40 lush hand-painted environments as you discover the secrets of the Calamity, a surreal catastrophe that shattered the world to pieces. Wield a huge arsenal of upgradeable weapons and battle savage beasts adapted to their new habitat. Finish the main story to unlock the New Game Plus mode and continue your journey!
Here is the Bastion Trailer video
- Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
- Critically-acclaimed original music score
- Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
- Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
- Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
- 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
- 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
- 'New Game Plus' mode unlocked after finishing the story
Free Update: The Strangers Dream
Delve deeper into the Bastion experience with this free update, featuring a challenging new scenario and new ways to play. Contents include:
- The Strangers Dream: a new fully narrated Who Knows Where sequence, bigger and tougher than the others.
- Score Attack Mode: a new way to play through the story! You start at level one with all Spirits and Idols unlocked. Combat performance is rated for efficiency, and all areas are repeatable.
- No-Sweat Mode: for those who just want to experience the story of Bastion, this mode provides unlimited chances to carry on from where you left off if youre defeated.
Plus, new Steam Achievements and Leaderboards! To access the Strangers Dream sequence as well as Score Attack Mode, you need to have finished the game at least once. The Strangers Dream sequence will be available early on in your New Game Plus or Score Attack play-through.