How To Use Accessory Settings On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
The Accessory Settings menu allows you to assign external speakers when the device is docked on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- From the Home screen, press Menu key and then tap Settings > Accessory.
- Tap Dock sound to play sounds when inserting or removing the device from the dock.
- Tap Audio output mode to use the external dock speakers when the device is docked.
- Tap Desk home screen display to display the desk home screen when the device is docked.
- Tap Audio output to set your Audio output to Stereo or Surround.