How To Use Voice Memo App - Samsung Gear 2 Neo
Learn how to use Voice Memo App on your Samsung Gear 2 Neo. Use this application to record voice memos. The voice memos recorded on the Gear 2 Neo are automatically transferred to the connected mobile device.
- From the Home screen, tap Voice Memo.
Recording voice memos
- Tap Record icon to start recording.
- Speak into the microphone at the bottom right of the Gear Gear 2 Neo.
- Tap Pause icon to pause recording.
- Tap Stop icon to finish recording.
- Tap to cancel the recording.
Playing voice memos
- Tap Additional Features icon, and select a voice memo to play. If spoken content is recorded and then converted to a data file, displays next to the filename.
Note: The Gear 2 Neo displays the content as text on the screen during playback.
- Volume icon: Adjusts the volume levels. Tap + or - icon to adjust the volume.
- Pause icon: Pauses playback.
- Previous / Next icon: Skips to the previous or next voice memo.
Note: You can also connect to a Bluetooth headset to listen to the voice memo.