How To Use Trace Keyboard On HTC One
Learn how to use trace keyboard on your HTC One. Instead of tapping the keys on the onscreen keyboard, you can "trace" to type words.
Note: You need to turn on the Trace keyboard in Settings > Language & keyboard > HTC Sense Input.
- Slide your finger from one letter to the next to enter a word.
- Lift your finger when the word is completed. The suggestion list will show possible matches.
- You can:
- Tap the space bar to insert a highlighted word.
- Tap a word from the suggestion list.
- Tap the arrow next to the suggestion list to see more choices.