How To Enter Text By Speaking On HTC One
Learn how enter text by speaking on your HTC One. No time to type? Try speaking the words to enter them.
- Tap an area where you want to enter text.
- On the onscreen keyboard, press and hold Mic icon.
- When you see the microphone image, speak out the words you want to type.
Note: To set the voice input language, tap the language bar above the microphone image. You can choose one or more languages. Available languages depend on the voice input languages supported by Google.
- If a word doesn’t match what you’ve spoken and it’s underlined, tap the underlined word to delete it or to see more choices.
- Enter punctuation marks by saying the name (for example, say “comma”).