How To Use Swipe Options - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Learn how to use Swipe Options on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. The options available when Screen lock is set to Swipe are:
- Multiple widgets: Enable this option to display multiple widgets on your lock screen.
- Lock screen widgets: Customize your clock and personal message.
- Shortcuts: Touch the OFF / ON icon to turn this option on or off. Touch Shortcuts to add up to four application shortcuts to the lock screen.
- Unlock effect: Show a ripple or light effect on the lock screen.
- Help text: Display help text on the lock screen. When enabled, a check mark appears in the check box.
- Wake up in lock screen: Unlock the screen using wake-up command when swipe or motion lock is enabled.
- Set wake-up command: Set the wake-up command if Wake up in lock screen is enabled.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.