How To Use Swipe Options - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to use swipe options on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. The options are available when Swipe is selected.
- Lock screen card: Display up-to-date information on your lock screen such as weather and news.
- Clock widget options: Set the size of the Clock widget that is displayed on your Home screens, and whether to show the date.
- Shortcuts: Set shortcuts to appear at the bottom of the Lock screen.
- Personal message: Display a personal message.
- Owner Information: Show owner information on the lock screen.
- Touch Owner information and then touch Show owner info on lock screen to enable or disable the option.
- Touch the text field and enter the owner information to display.
- Unlock effect: Set the effect you receive when unlocking the tablet. You can select None, Watercolor, or Ripple.
- Wake up in lock screen: Unlock the screen using wake-up command when swipe or motion lock is enabled.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2.