How To Use Sound Settings - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to use sound settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Change settings for various sounds on the device. On the Settings screen, tap Device > Sound.
- Sound mode: Set the device to use sound mode or silent mode.
- Volume: Adjust the volume level for call ringtones, music and videos, system sounds, and notifications.
- Vibration intensity: Adjust the force of the vibration notification.
- Ringtones: Add or select a ringtone for incoming calls.
- Vibrations: Add or select a vibration pattern.
- Notifications: Select a ringtone for events, such as incoming messages and missed calls.
- Vibrate when ringing: Set the device to vibrate and play a ringtone for incoming calls.
- Dialling keypad tone: Set the device to sound when you tap the buttons on the keypad.
- Touch sounds: Set the device to sound when you select an app or option on the touch screen.
- Screen lock sound: Set the device to sound when you lock or unlock the touch screen.
- Haptic feedback: Set the device to vibrate when you tap keys.
- SAMSUNG APPLICATIONS: Change the notification settings for each app.
- Sound when tapped: Set the device to sound when a key is touched.
- Vibrate when tapped: Set the device to vibrate when a key is touched.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S's; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.