How To Use S Voice - Samsung Galaxy S5
Learn how to use S Voice on your Samsung Galaxy S5. This section allows you to modify settings associated with the S Voice app.
- From the main Settings screen, tap S Voice icon.
The following options are available:
- Language: allows you to set your default language for S Voice.
- Hide offensive words: allows you to have potentially offensive words replaced with asterisks.
- Open via the home key: allows you to open S Voice by double pressing the home key.
- Voice wake-up: allows you to customize your wake-up command for S Voice.
- Auto start speakerphone: automatically turns on the speaker when using S Voice to make a call.
- Show body of message: allows you to also see the message content whenever a new message arrives.
- Check missed events: allows you to see your missed events whenever you open the S Voice app.