How To Use S Beam On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
This feature (when activated via NFC) allows you to beam large files directly to another compatible device that is in direct contact on Samsung Galaxy Note 2. These files can be larger, such as Videos, HD pictures, and other large files. You can beam images and videos from your gallery, music files from your music player, and more.
- From the Home screen, press Menu key and then tap Settings > More settings.
- Verify the NFC feature is active.
- Tap S Beam and make sure the feature is turned on.
- If not already active, in a single motion touch and slide the S Beam slider to the right to turn it on.
- Complete the transfer process between the two NFC-enabled devices by placing them back to back.
- This feature can come in very handy to quickly share pictures between users with compatible S Beam devices. For more information, refer to How to share pictures.