How To Use Playlists In Music App – Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Learn how to use playlists in music app on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. Playlists are used to assign songs to a list of preferred media.
To create a playlist of songs.
- Touch the Playlists tab.
- Touch Menu Key > Create playlist.
- Enter a title and touch OK.
- Touch Add tracks, select songs to include, and then touch Done.
To add the currently-playing song to a playlist:
- When viewing the song listing, touch and hold a song, and then touch Add to playlist.
- When viewing a single song in fullscreen mode, touch Menu Key > Add to playlist.
Playing Music by Mood
Play music grouped by mood. The playlist is automatically created by the device.
- Touch Menu Key > Music square and select a cell of mood.
- Select multiple cells by dragging your finger across multiple cells.