How To Use Picture Frame On iPad Mini
When iPad is locked, you can display a slideshow of all, or selected albums, of your photos using Picture Frame.
- Start Picture Frame: Press the Sleep/Wake button to lock iPad, press the button again to turn the screen on, then tap Picture Frame icon.
- Pause the slideshow: Tap the screen.
- Stop the slideshow: Pause the slideshow, then tap Picture Frame icon.
- Select which albums to display: Go to Settings > Picture Frame.
- Set other options for Picture Frame: Go to Settings > Picture Frame.
- Turn off Picture Frame: Go to Settings > General > Passcode Lock.
Note: This article will work on all iPads using iOS 6; including iPad Mini, iPad 2, The New iPad (iPad 3), iPad 4 (iPad with Retina display).