How To Use Photo Booth On iPad Mini
If you have an iPad 2 or later, its easy to take a photo with Photo Booth and make your photo interesting by applying an effect.
When you take a photo, iPad makes a shutter sound. You can use the volume buttons on the side of the iPad to control the volume of the shutter sound. You wont hear a sound if you set the Side Switch to silent.
Note: In some regions, sound effects are played even if the Side Switch is set to silent.
- Take a photo: Aim iPad and tap Camera icon.
- Select an effect: Tap Effects icon, then tap the effect you want.
- Change a distortion effect: Drag your finger across the screen.
- Alter a distortion: Pinch, swipe, or rotate the image.
- Review the photo youve just taken: Tap the thumbnail of your last shot. To display the controls again, tap the screen.
- Switch between the front and back cameras: Tap Switch Camera icon at the bottom of the screen.
How to manage photos
- The photos you take with Photo Booth are saved in your Camera Roll album in the Photos app on iPad.
- Delete a photo: Select a thumbnail, then tap x delete icon.
- Delete multiple photos: Tap right curved arrow Share icon, tap one or more thumbnails, and then tap Delete.
- Email or copy photos: Tap right curved arrow Share icon, tap one or more thumbnails, and then tap Email or Copy.
- View photos in your Camera Roll album: In Photos, tap an album, and then tap a thumbnail. To see the next or previous photo, swipe left or right.
- Upload photos to your computer: Connect iPad to your computer using the Lightning to USB cable.
- Mac: Select the photos to upload, then click the Import or Download button in iPhoto or other supported photo application on your computer.
- PC: Follow the instructions that came with your photo application.
- If you delete the photos from iPad when you upload them to your computer, theyre removed from your Camera Roll album. You can use the Photos settings pane in iTunes to sync photos to the Photos app on iPad. For more information, see How to sync with iTunes.
Note: This article will work on all iPads using iOS 6; including iPad Mini, iPad 2, The New iPad (iPad 3), iPad 4 (iPad with Retina display).