How To Use Nearby Devices - Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Learn how to use nearby device on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha. you can change settings for sharing content when you connect the device to nearby devices.
- On the Settings screen, tap Nearby devices, and then tap the Nearby device switch to activate it.
- DEVICE NAME: View the media server name for your device.
- Content to share: Select content to share with other devices.
- Allowed devices: View the list of devices that can access your device.
- Denied devices: View the list of devices that are blocked from accessing
- your device
- Receive files from other devices: Set the device to accept uploads from other devices.