How To Use Mobile Networks – Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to use mobile networks on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Customise settings to control networks. On the Settings screen, tap Connections > More networks.
Default messaging app
- Select the default app to use for messaging.
- Mobile data: Set the device to use data connections on any mobile network.
- Data roaming: Set the device to use data connections when you are roaming.
- Access Point Names: Set up access point names (APNs).
- Network mode: Select a network type.
- Network operators: Search for available networks and select a network for roaming.
- The Ethernet option is available when an Ethernet adaptor is connected to the device. Use this option to activate the Ethernet feature and configure network settings.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S’s; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.