How To Use Data Usage - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to use data usage on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Keep track of your data usage amount and customise the settings for the limitation.
On the Settings screen, tap Connections > Data usage.
- Mobile data: Set the device to use data connections on any mobile network.
- Set mobile data limit: Set a limit for mobile data usage.
- Data usage cycle: Set a monthly reset date to monitor data usage between periods.
To use more options, tap Menu icon.
- Data roaming: Set the device to use data connections when you are roaming.
- Restrict background data: Set the device to disable sync in the background while using a mobile network.
- Auto sync data: Activate or deactivate auto-syncing of apps, such as calendar or email. You can select what information to sync for each account in Settings > General > Accounts.
- Show Wi-Fi usage: Set the device to show your data usage via Wi-Fi.
- Mobile hotspots: Select mobile hotspots to prevent apps that are running in the background from using them.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S's; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.