How To Use Microsoft Word - Nokia Lumia 635
Learn how to use Microsoft Word on your Nokia Lumia 635. Microsoft Office Mobile is your office away from the office. Go to the Office hub to create and edit Word documents and Excel workbooks, open and view PowerPoint slide shows, and share documents using SharePoint.
You can also save your documents to OneDrive. OneDrive is cloud storage that you can use to access your documents from your phone, tablet, computer, or Xbox. When you stop working on a document and go back to it later, youre in the same place where you left it no matter which device you're using.
Work with Word Mobile
Polish your documents on the road with Microsoft Word Mobile. You can create or edit documents and share your work on a SharePoint site. Tap Office icon.
- Swipe to places.
- Tap the location of the file.
- Tap the Word file you want to edit.
- To edit the text, tap Edit icon.
- To save your document, tap . . . > save.
Note: To access an important document quickly, you can pin it to the start screen. Tap and hold the document, and tap pin to start.
Create a new document
- Swipe to recent, and tap + icon.
Search for text in a document
- Tap the Word file and Search Key.
Add a comment
- Tap Edit icon > Comment icon.
- Tap the Word file and Edit icon > Format icon.
- Tap the Word file and Edit icon > Color icon, and select the highlight color.
See the document structure
- Tap Document icon.
Send a document in a mail
- Tap the Word file and . . . > share....
Delete a document
- Swipe to places, tap and hold the document, and tap delete.