How To Use Microsoft Excel – Nokia Lumia 635
Learn how to use Microsoft Excel on your Nokia Lumia 635. No need to travel to the office to check the latest figures. With Microsoft Excel Mobile, you can edit your spreadsheets, create new ones, and share your work on a SharePoint site. Tap Office icon.
- Swipe to places.
- Tap the location of the file.
- Tap the Excel file you want to edit.
- To move to another worksheet, tap and a worksheet.
- To save your workbook, tap . . . > save.
Create a new workbook
- Tap recent > + icon.
Add a comment to a cell
- Tap . . . > comment.
Apply a filter to cells
Tap . . . > apply filter.
Change the cell and text format
- Tap . . . > format cell….
Change the row or column size
- Tap a row or column, and drag the slider.
Find data from a workbook
- Tap the Excel file and Search icon.
Send a workbook in a mail
- Tap the Excel file and . . . > share….