How To Use Google Voice Typing - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to use Google Voice Typing on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. Hide words many people find offensive are in results of Google voice searches.
- From the Settings screen, touch Controls tab > Language and input.
- Touch Google voice typing to automatically use Google voice typing.
- Touch Settings icon next to Google voice typing. The following options are available:
- Choose input languages: Select languages for Google voice typing. Touch Automatic to use the Default language exclusively, or choose other languages.
- Block offensive words: Hide words many people find offensive are in results of Google voice searches. Offensive words are replaced in results with a placeholder.
- Offline speech recognition: Download and install speech recognition engines, allowing you to use voice input while not connected to the network, such as during Airplane mode. Touch the All tab to download speech recognition for other languages.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2.