How To Configure Samsung Keyboard - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to configure Samsung Keyboard on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. Complete or replace the word you are typing with the most probable word when you touch the space bar.
- From the Settings screen, touch Controls tab > Language and input.
- Touch Settings icon next to Samsung keyboard to display the following options:
- Select input languages: Used to set a default text entry language. Touch this field, scroll through the options, and touch the desired input language.
- Predictive text: Allow Predictive text to suggest words matching your text entries, and, optionally, complete common words automatically. Touch the OFF/ON button to turn Predictive text ON icon. Touch Predictive text for options:
- Live word update: Automatically update with popular new words every day.
- Personalized data: Enter personalized data to improve prediction results.
- Learn from Facebook: Log in to let your device learn your Facebook style.
- Learn from Gmail: Log in to let your device learn your Gmail style.
- Learn from Twitter: Log in to let your device learn your Twitter style.
- Learn from Contacts: Allow your device to learn your Contacts style.
- Clear remote data: Delete your anonymous data stored on the personalization server.
- Clear personal data: Remove all personalized data entered.
- Auto replacement: Complete or replace the word you are typing with the most probable word when you touch the space bar. Touch the OFF/ON button to turn it ON icon.
- Auto capitalization: Automatically capitalize the first letter of sentences.
- Auto spacing: Automatically insert spaces between words.
- Auto punctuate: Automatically insert a full stop by tapping the space bar twice.
- None: Disable the keyboard swipe feature.
- Continuous input: Enter text by sliding your finger across the keyboard.
Cursor control: Slide your finger across the keyboard to move the cursor to begin entering text.
- Sound: Play sounds when a key is touched.
- Vibration: Vibrate when a key is touched.
- Character preview: Display the character in a bubble when you touch it on the keyboard.
- Reset settings: Reset Samsung keyboard settings.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2.