How To Use Google Account On Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Learn how to use Google account on your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. Your Xperia device from Sony runs on the Android platform developed by Google. A range of Google applications and services is available on your device when you purchase it, for example, Gmail, Google Maps, YouTube, and Google Play - the online store for downloading Android applications. To get the most out of these services, you need a Google account. For example, a Google account is mandatory if you want to:
- Download and install applications from Google Play.
- Synchronize email, contacts, and the calendar.
- Chat with friends using the Hangouts application.
- Synchronize your browsing history and bookmarks.
- For more information about Android and Google, go to
- Note: To Create a Google account see, How to Setup Google Accounts.