How To Use Contacts Group - Nokia Lumia 1520
Learn how to use contacts group on your Nokia Lumia 1520. You can create contact groups, and send a message to several people at the same time. For example, you can add family members to the same group and reach them quickly with the same message.
- Tap People, and swipe to together.
- Tap + Add icon > Group.
- Write a name for the group, and tap Save icon.
- Tap + Add icon and a contact. To add another contact, tap again.
- Tap Save icon.
Add a new group contact
- Tap the group, and tap Contact icon > + Add icon and a contact.
Remove a contact from a group
- Tap the group and Contact icon. Tap the contact to remove and remove from group.
Rename a group
- Tap the group and . . . > rename, and write the new name.
Delete a contact group
- Tap the group and . . . > delete.