How To Use Flipboard - Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Learn how to use flipboard on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha. You can use this app to view live social network updates and news in a personalized magazine format.
- Tap Flipboard on the Apps screen.
Note: This app may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
- When you launch this app for the first time or restart it after performing a data reset, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
- On the Flipboard main screen, select from various news articles and subscriptions.
- On the Flipboard main screen, tapFlipboard icon > My Flipboard to view your subscriptions
- To delete subscriptions or to change their location, tap and hold an item. Then, drag the item to the rubbish bin or to a new location.
- To add more subscriptions, tapFlipboard icon, select a subscription under DISCOVER MORE, and then tap
Creating personalized magazines
- Save various content by creating your own magazine to read later or to share with others.
- While you are reading content, tap + to create a magazine. You can create a new magazine or save the selected content to an existing magazine.
- To view your magazines, tap Flipboard icon > My Flipboard