How To Use Bluetooth – Gionee M2
Learn how to use Bluetooth on your Gionee M2. Bluetooth is a short-range wireless communications technology that devices can use to exchange information over a distance of about 10 meters. The most common Bluetooth devices are headphones for making calls or listening to music, hands-free kits for cars ,and other portable device, including laptops and cell phones.
To send a file
- Main menu > Settings > Bluetooth, check Bluetooth to turn it on.
- Enter File Explorer to select a file and long press it, Select Share > Bluetooth.
- Touch Scan for devices, the phone will scan for and display the IDs of all available Bluetooth devices in range.
- Touch the ID of the other device in the list to pair them. After paired the file will be sent.
To receive a file
- Main menu > Settings > Bluetooth, check Bluetooth to turn it on. Ensure your Bluetooth been connected within visibility time
- After paired, the phone will receive the file. The file you received will save to the Bluetooth folder on the SD card.
To connect to a Handsfree device
- Main menu > Settings > Bluetooth, Select Search for devices;
- Turn on the Handsfree device, Select the Handsfree device in the list to pair.
- After paired, you can use the Handsfree device to listen to music and receive call.