How To Use Dropbox - Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Learn how to use Dropbox on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha. You can use this app to save and share files with others via Dropbox cloud storage. When you save files to Dropbox, your device automatically syncs with the web server and any other devices that have Dropbox installed
Note: This app may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
- Tap Dropbox on the Apps screen.
- When you launch this app for the first time or restart it after performing a data reset, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
Use the following functions:
- Upload icon: Upload or open files. Tap Menu icon > Upload here to upload files.
- Image/Video icon: View the uploaded photos or videos. Tap Select icon to share or delete files, or create albums.
- Favorite icon: Open files in the favorites list.
- Notification icon: View notifications.