How To Use Display Settings - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to use display settings on your LG G Pro 2. You can adjust brightness, Font Size, Screen time out, front touch key light, Quick cover and etc.
- Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness.
- Screen timeout: Set the time for screen timeout.
- Auto-rotate screen: Set to switch orientation automatically when you rotate the phone.
- Font type: Change the type of display font.
- Font size: Change the size of the display font.
- Smart screen: Keep screen on when device detects your eyes looking at the screen.
- Smart video: Pause video while playing automatically when phone detects you are not looking at the screen.
- Front touch key light: Set the front key light duration.
- Home button LED: LED light around the Home button is controlled by your selections.
- Quick Cover: Activate the Quick Cover(only for CCF-210 model). The screen will be automatically turned on or off.
- Aspect ration correction: This will change the aspect ration of downloaded apps.
- Motion sensor calibration: Allows you to improve the accuracy of the tilt and speed of the sensor.