How To Use Security Settings - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to use Security Settings on your LG G Pro 2. Use the Security menu to configure how to help secure your phone and its data.
- Set up SIM card lock: Set up Micro-USIM card lock or change the Micro-USIM card PIN.
- Password typing visible: Show the last character of the hidden password as you type.
- Phone administrators: View or deactivate phone administrators.
- Unknown sources: Default setting to install non-Play store applications.
- Trusted credentials: Display trusted CA certificates.
- Install from storage: Choose to install encrypted certificates.
- Clear credentials: Remove all certificates.