How To Use Call Settings - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to use call settings on your LG G Pro 2. You can configure phone call settings such as call forwarding, as well as other special features offered by your carrier.
- On the Home screen, touch Menu Key.
- Touch Menu Key.
- Tap Call settings and choose the options that you wish to adjust.
Configure phone call settings such as call forwarding and other special features offered by your carrier.
- Fixed dialing numbers: Turn on and compile a list of numbers that can be called from your phone. Youll need your PIN2, which is available from your operator. Only
numbers within the fixed dial list can be called from your phone.
- Save unknown numbers: Add unknown numbers to contacts after a call.
- Voicemail: Allows you to select your carriers voicemail service.
- Incoming call popup: Display incoming call popup when using camera and videos
- Call reject: Allows you to set the call reject function. Choose from Call reject mode or Rejection list.
- Decline with message: When you want to reject a call, you can send a quick message using this function. This is useful if you need to reject a call during a meeting.
- Connection vibration: Vibrates your phone when the other party answers the call.
- Privacy keeper: Hides the caller name and number for an incoming call.
- Power button ends call: Allows you to select your end call.
- Call forwarding: Choose whether to divert all calls when the line is busy, when there is no answer or when you have no signal.
- Call barring: Lock incoming, outgoing or international calls.
- Call duration : View the duration of calls including Last call, All calls, Dialled calls and Received calls.
- Noise suppression: Suppress background noise in call.
- Additional settings: Allows you to change the following settings:
- Caller ID: Choose whether to display your number in an outgoing call.
- Call waiting: If call waiting is activated, the handset will notify you of an incoming call while you are on a call (depending on your network provider).