How To Use Contacts - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to use Contacts on your LG G Pro 2. Add contacts to your phone and synchronize them with the contacts in your Google account or other accounts that support contact syncing.
Searching for a contact
On the Home screen
- Touch Contacts icon to open your contacts.
- Touch Search contacts and enter the contact name using the keyboard.
Adding a new contact
- Touch Call icon, enter the new contact's number, then touch the Menu key. Touch Add to Contacts > Create new contact.
- If you want to add a picture to the new contact, touch the image area. Choose from Take photo or Select from Gallery.
- Select the contact type by touching View icon.
- Touch a category of contact information and enter the details about your contact.
- Touch Save.