How To Use Call Options On HTC One
Learn how to use the options while the call is in progress on your HTC One. When a call is in progress, you can turn the speakerphone on, place the call on hold, and more.
Putting a call on hold on HTC One
- To put the call on hold, tap Menu icon > Hold. The status bar then displays the hold call icon.
- To resume the call, tap Menu icon > Unhold.
Switching between calls on HTC One
- If youre already in a call and you accept another call, you can switch between the two calls.
- When you receive another call, tap Answer to accept the second call and put the first call on hold.
- To switch between the calls, tap the person you want to talk to on the screen.
Turning the speakerphone on or off during a call on HTC One
- To decrease potential damage to your hearing, do not hold HTC One to your ear when the speakerphone is on.
- On the call screen, tap Speaker icon. The speakerphone icon appears in the status bar.
- To turn the speakerphone off, tap Speaker icon.
Muting the microphone during a call on HTC One
- On the call screen, tap Mute icon to toggle between turning the microphone on or off. When the microphone is turned off, the mute icon appears in the status bar.
Ending a call on HTC One
Do one of the following to end the call:
- On the call screen, tap End Call.
- Slide the Notifications panel open, then tap end call icon.
If the phone number of the person who called is not in your contacts list, you can choose to save the number to your contacts list after you hang up.