How To Receive Calls On HTC One
Learn how to receive calls on your HTC One. When you receive a phone call from a contact, the Incoming call screen appears. HTC One will automatically adjust the ringtone volume when you use the polite ringer and pocket mode features.
How to answer or reject a call on HTC One
- Do one of the following:
- If the display is on when you get a call, tap Answer or Decline.
- If the display is locked when you get a call, drag attend call icon or end call icon upwards.
- After declining a call, you can send a text message to the caller or create a task to remind you to return the call.
- You can also press the POWER button twice to reject a call.
Muting the ringing sound without rejecting the call on HTC One
Do one of the following:
- Press the VOLUME DOWN or VOLUME UP button.
- Press the POWER button.
- Place HTC One face down on a level surface.
Note: If HTC One is already facing down, it will still ring when there are subsequent incoming calls.
Look who's calling on HTC One
Every time you make a call or your friend gives you a ring, you get to see your friends latest social network status update right on the call screen. Youll also see a birthday reminder if your friends birthday (stored on your phone or online account) will happen in a few days.
Viewing a task reminder while on a call on HTC One
Did you promise to babysit for a friend this weekend? If you associate a task to a contact, you'll see a task reminder on the call screen when you're on a call with that friend.
If the contact has a recent status update, you won't be able to see the task reminder.