How To Make Conference Call On HTC One
Learn how to make conference call on your HTC One. Conference calling with your friends, family, or co-workers is easy. Make the first call (or accept a call), and then simply dial each subsequent call to add it to the conference.
Note: Make sure your SIM card is enabled with conference calling service. Contact your mobile operator for details.
- Make a call to the first conference call participant.
- When connected, tap Menu icon > Add call, and then dial the number of the second participant. The first participant is put on hold.
- When connected to the second participant, tap Join icon.
- To add another participant, tap Add call icon, and then dial the number of the contact.
- When connected, tap Join icon to add the participant to the conference call.
- To talk to a person in the conference call in private, tap icon and then select Private call.
- To end the call with a participant, tap icon and then tap Finish this call.
- To end the conference call, tap End Call.